Academic Records

  • Application for Degree: Degree candidates must submit the Application for Degree prior to the deadline listed in the academic calendar for the semester you plan to graduate. The Application for Degree is available in OPUS during a window of time set by the university registrar each semester.
  • Notification of Name Change: Bring the Notification of Name Change form and identification to the University Registrar’s office.

Registration & Enrollment

Master of Divinity Students

Master of Theological Studies

  • MTS Area of Focus Declaration Form: Submit during the first semester of the MTS program
  • MTS 650 Thesis Application: An MTS student wishing to write a thesis must declare his or her intent by the end of the second semester (or in the Spring semester a year prior to intended graduation date for part-time or dual degree students).
  • MTS Professional Development Elective Delaration Form: MTS students are required to complete one three-hour course from a list of approved electives or one negotiated with the faculty adviser and that corresponds to their post MTS vocational goals.  

Master of Theology Students


Can’t locate the form you need? Contact us.