- Application for Degree: Degree candidates must submit the Application for Degree prior to the deadline listed in the academic calendar for the semester you plan to graduate. The Application for Degree is available in OPUS during a window of time set by the university registrar each semester.
- Notification of Name Change: Bring the Notification of Name Change form and identification to the University Registrar’s office.
Registration & Enrollment
- Cross Registration Form for ATA Students: To register for a course at Candler, submit the cross registration form to the register at your home institution.
- Cross Registration Form for Candler Students: To register for a course at an ATA school, submit the cross registration form to the Candler Registrar.
- Certificate Declaration Form: To enroll in a certificate program, submit the certificate declaration form to the Candler Registrar.
- Undergraduate Course Form: For students wishing to enroll in an undergraduate-level course for credit towards a Candler degree.
- Directed Study Application: For students interested in registering for directed studies, with the permission of the instructor, faculty advisor and associate dean of faculty and academic affairs.
Master of Divinity Students
- Concentration Declaration Form: MDiv students wishing to select a concentration should submit the concentration declaration form to the Candler Registrar.
- Course Waiver/Substitution Forms: MDiv students who have completed comparable courses at other accredited institutions may request to waive a required course and fulfill the credit hours with an elective:
- Biblical Studies Substitution (OT 501/502, NT 501/502)
- History & Interpretation of Christianity Substitution (HT 501/ 503, ST 501)
- Ethics Substitution (ES 501)
- Preaching Substitution (P 501)
- Final-Year Advising Conversation Form: MDiv students must have their advisor fill out this form during the final year of the program.
Master of Theology Students
- ThM 600 Application: For students interested in registering for a post-MDiv elective.
- Application for Readmission: To apply for readmission, submit the application form, all transcripts and a written statement.
- Emory Alumni Student Activities Questionnaires for Graduating Students
Can’t locate the form you need? Contact us.